New American Lawn® Deluxe Rotary Spreader
Frequently Bought Together
- Holds up to 60 lbs of product
- Large air filled 12 inch rubber tires for easy pushing
- Spreads grass seed, fertilizer, soil food, ice melt and more
- Includes a spreader setting guide for all Jonathan Green products
Jonathan Green’s New American Lawn® Deluxe Rotary Spreader holds up to 60 pounds of product. The three-position height-adjustable handle allows the operator to stand up straight when pushing the spreader. The heavy duty nylon gears and large 12 inch air filled rubber tires make it easy to push a full spreader over rocks, roots, and depressions in the lawn. Spreads a 10 foot swath which means less work to cover the entire lawn.
The Deluxe Rotary Spreader comes with a hopper screen that hinders chunks of fertilizer from blocking the hole where the product exits the spreader and a rain cover to prevent spills if it is knocked over.
How to Use:
- Check the port at the bottom of the spreader hopper to ensure that it is closed.
- Fill the spreader no more than two inches from the top of the hopper.
- Review the Jonathan Green Spreader Settings chart to select the proper setting for your product.
- To begin spreading, push the handle away from you to open the port and release the product.
- Walk at a brisk pace to disperse the product evenly.
- When making turns or stopping, pull the handle toward you to close the port.
- Allow a few feet between passes to ensure an even distribution across the lawn.
- After each use clean any remaining product out of hopper.
- Rinse and dry the inside and outside of the spreader after each use.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Recommended tire pressure 25 psi.
- Never exceed load capacity.
Coverage: 60 lbs of product – 15,000 sq. ft.
Tires: 12 inches
Broadcast Width: 10 feet