-Portland Cement Only
Lehigh Portland Cement I/II is 1 of key components in making concrete and portland/lime mortars. When mixed with sand and coarse aggregate it produces concrete. When mixed with lime and mason sand it produces mortar. Build or repair walks, floors, footings, patios, setting posts and poles.
- Create custom concrete mixes for both concrete slabs or for repairs where the concrete will be at least 2 in. (51 mm) thick
- Meets ASTM C 150 for Portland cement
- Use where 2 in. thickness or more is needed
- For mixing concrete: mix 1 part portland cement, 2 parts coarse sand and 3 parts aggregate
- For mixing mortar: mix 1 parts portland cement, 1/4 part lime and 3 parts mason sand
- For thicknesses less than 2 in. (51 mm) and toppings, use: 1 part of portland cement with 3 to 4 parts of concrete sand or general purpose sand