Lawn Weed Control With Trimec 5,000SF Bag
- Improved formula with Trimec 3-way technology provides broadleaf weed control
- Controls 200+ lawn broadleaf weeds including dandelions and chickweed
- Use any time of year when weeds are actively growing, spring through fall
- Use on cool- and warm-season grasses
Jonathan Green Lawn Weed Control contains Trimec®, a herbicide that suppresses broadleaf weeds when they are actively growing. Lawn Weed Control kills hard to control weeds such as dandelions, clover, henbit, oxalis, wild onion, and over 200 other weeds. For optimal results spread this product on a moist lawn so the weed control granules stick to the plant leaves.
Use Lawn Weed Control on all types of cool- and warm-season grasses, when you want to kill weeds but have no intention of seeding or fertilizing. For particularly difficult weeds, make a second application of Lawn Weed Control 30 days after the first application. Note: This product will not kill crabgrass, which is a grassy, not broadleaf weed.
When to Apply:
- Apply in spring, summer, or fall, when the weeds are young and actively growing.
Spread in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours to help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
- Mow the lawn 1 to 2 days before spreading the product.
- For best results, spread in the early morning when there is dew on the lawn. If the grass is not moist, lightly water to allow the granules to adhere to the surface of the weeds.
- Use a rotary or drop lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below.
- Lawn Weed Control should only be spread where weeds are visibly present since it is a post-emergent and not a pre-emergent weed control.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
- To avoid staining and prevent runoff, sweep any excess weed control granules off of hard surfaces and onto the lawn.
- 10 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- 30 lb Bag – 15,000 sq. ft.
Controls: Over 200 weeds like dandelion, chickweed, white clover, oxalis
Active Ingredient: 2,4D, MCPP, Dicamba (Trimec®)
Can Be Used When Seeding: No
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Damp
Safe for Children & Pets: No
Application Temperature Range: 50° – 85°F
When to Use: Spring, summer, or early fall
Click the button below to view and download a pdf of the product label.