Lawn Fungus Control 5,000SF Bag
- Provides a broad spectrum, systemic control of soil-borne diseases
- Controls brown patch, leaf spot, red thread, dollar spot and more
- Works on all lawn grass types
- Spring, summer and fall lawn disease control
Jonathan Green’s Lawn Fungus Control is a broad spectrum granular fungicide that combats turf diseases. Use this product as a preventative measure in areas where fungus has been a problem in the past to stop it from recurring. In preventative instances, the lighter rate will be enough. Once the disease occurs however, the heavier curative rate is likely to be needed.
Please bear in mind that Jonathan Green Lawn Fungus Control can only prevent or stop the disease- it will not repair the damage which has already happened. In such cases, re-seeding will be necessary to replace the damaged grass and thicken the lawn.
When to Apply:
- Refer to the product label for specific instructions for each type of disease.
- For best results, apply the fungus control before the disease occurs.
- Apply to dry or damp lawns.
- Use a lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below. Do not apply by hand or with a hand-held spreader.
- See the product label for information on disease resistance management.
- Apply around the perimeter of the lawn to establish a turning area. Then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application. Always allow an overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
- To protect the environment, do not allow the product to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. See the product label for further information.
- Sweep any excess granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.
- Irrigate the lawn lightly with ½ inch of water or rainfall immediately after application to activate the product.
- Dead patches in the lawn will need to be raked out and reseeded.
- If fungus returns in the lawn year-after-year, use Jonathan Green Love Your Soil® with Lawn Fungus Control once or twice a year to improve the health of the soil and help prevent disease. Make the first application before the air temperature reaches 75 °F.
- 7.5 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- 22.5 lb Bag – 15,000 sq. ft.
Controls: Red Thread, Large Brown Patch, Leaf Spot, Dollar Spot and more
Active Ingredients: Thiophanate-methyl
Can be Used When Seeding: Yes
Apply to Dry or Damp Lawn: Dry
Safe for Children & Pets: No
Application Temperature Range: 65° – 85°F
When to Use: Spring, summer and fall